Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Me? Blogging? Ain't nobody get time for it?

Yes. Thats why I'm decide to push a lil desire in my heart to let my heart out and make a new blog title 'rainbow is white'. Hooray!!!! 

The reason why i start to blog-ging again because

1. Rarely people will read my messy post about i 'merepek' whatsoever. Haha

2. Ain't nobody got time for blogging, but guess what, now I'm so boring. Having not yet the best semester break that i imagine so i have plenty of time to write ;)

3. Support me guys! Haha, of course i always 'hangat2 tahi ayam' about working on something. But i hope this blog will help me to become more responsible and teach me how to be matured

4. My written so suck lately. I cant make english or malay essay wonderfully like during my form 5. So with this blog, i can improve my essay, my comprehension, and give me passion about something ;)

5. Just wanna feel ease, job down about my heart say. 

Lets blogging!
Dimulakan dengan bismillah :D


No comments:

Post a Comment