Friday, July 26, 2013

Beauty and ugly of mathematics ;)

As the words comes by, if you feel the easier for you to answer that question, you probably are doing it wrong

Im introduce to you, first world problem (maybe not for you as i know you all are genius enough dealing with the imaginary numbers. Haha) 

Mathematics!! 

I don't know why in this beautiful saturday morning i want to post something about maths, maybe because yesterday i teach my sis perhaps. Haha

Actually, I'm not really fall in love with maths even-thought I'm doing actuarial science for my degree , yeah, maybe some of you never heard about this course, ~~first of all, this course not related with fish, archery or whatever what you thinks of. This course a lil about insurance, risk management, finance but the primary is, this course just full of maths! Thats for me is madness. HahaI'm  not good in maths still I'm doing this type of course.

Okay enough with nonsense talk about my course. Now lets focus to the topic. Hehe

Since I'm 4 years old, i already pushed by my abah to doing lot maths exercise. Thats why i hate maths, this subject haunted me for rest of my life!! If i know who create this subject, I'm sure i will kill him (okay, just joking, maybe slap him? Haha)

Because of lot exercise since young, i score pretty well in my primary school ;), always getting A in examination hehe

But all the joyful cherish moment in middle school turn 360 degrees when I'm in secondary school. Im became a dull student, always get failed in for my maths paper. I don't know what when wrong. I also have experience became the only one that get zero for additional maths subject, suck hell rite? 

Maths just you must understand the concept. All the information contain in the  question you must carry out carefully so you not miss out single thing. And a lot of exercise is a must! A lot a lot lot lot!! And i mean it. Haha

And look at me now, after i understand what is maths about, i can do it well and score flying colours in university. Maths just about concept. Don't skip to next topic if you don't understand the previous topic. 

Maths is fun, learn it is joy, but when do exercise. Its suck! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment